Privacy & Cookies Policy
- “We”and “us” are this website, property of " Panné Ag Comm. V." a Belgian antique dealer company with a registered office at Essene-Kerkplein, 5B, B- 1790 Affligem, Belgium. BTW BE 0553 663 132. RPR Brussels.
- "User", "you" and "customer" mean any individual who has interacted with Ian Panné Ag Comm. V. Please note, this list is not necessarily exhaustive:
- Any internet user who uses one of Ian Panné Ag Comm V.’s websites (www.ianpanne.com - www.ianpanne.be)
- Any individual who contacted us via email or interacted with us on social media
- Any individual who visited a gallery or stand of Ian Panné Ag Comm V. and asked to join our mailing list at an event or completed an online or paper form
- “Website” means the www.ianpanne.com website, any page and any section thereof. By extension, ‘Website’ also means the company, Panné Ag Comm V. which owns the website.
- "Item", "object" or "product" means any antique, any art object or other product advertised on this website.
We highly value your security and privacy and take it seriously
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we collect certain personal information?
- We collect certain personal information solely for our business purposes:
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- Order management (e.g. customer administration, follow-up of orders/deliveries, invoicing, follow-up of solvency, profiling). The personal data processed for customer management purposes will be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal requirements (e.g. in the field of accounting).
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send newsletters and appropriate communication, keeping you up to date on our activities or sending you appropriate communication
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- We will not trade or sell this data in any case. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service provider for purposes of providing services relating to our communications or sales with you: Jouwweb.nl (website open source builder), Mailchimp (mailings), Google (analytics), Mollie (payments )for purposes of providing services relating to our communications or sales with you.
We have chosen the Mollie payment solution, a pioneer in the payment industry, in compliance with Dutch and international inter-bank regulations. This solution enables you to make your purchases in total security.
All information you send concerning your bank card is only recorded in the databases of Mollie and or Paypal.
In no event does Panné Ag. Comm.V.receive, record or keep any item of information at all concerning your banking details.
How we collect your information?
- When you send us a communication, a request or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Directly when you provide it to us (physically, at an art fair or at one of our events).
- Like many sites, we use “cookies" to collect aggregate and anonymous (AA) Data for analytics data as you navigate through our website. AA data is information that does not identify you specifically including data collected automatically through the operation of the website
- What is a Cookie?
- What should you do if you don’t want cookies to be set?
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive. You may prefer to block some or all cookies, or delete cookies that have already been set. You need to be aware that you might lose some functions of the website. For more general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Type of cookies used.
How we store your data ?
We store personal information on our intern database that is managed by us and protected by security and passwords.
We strongly advise you to use all necessary precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your password frequently, give preference to alphanumeric combinations and ensure you use a protected browser.
We do not permit spam
Spamming is a serious offense that we do not permit.
If you have received an unsolicited e-mail from a “Ian panné” account, please let us know. Forward the message you received, including the mail headers, to email@example.com Please include a note letting us know that the message is spam, and that you did not specifically request to receive information from the sender. We will take immediate actions.
Any Questions ?
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.